- A good bedding must be organic, absorbent and easy to work with.
- Worm Bedding is made from a special sphagnum peat moss base, which is an organic fibrous material which will hold up to twenty times its own weight in moisture.
- Color darkens worms so they are closer to natural fish food colors.
- The spongy, fluffy structure of Magic Worm Bedding is maintained because it is made of millions of tiny fibers that also work to toughen and condition worms so they will live longer on the hook and catch more fish.
- When the bedding becomes black, it is full of worm castings and needs to be replaced. Then you can use this natural humus as an excellent potting soil.
Great for Red Worms or Euroworms!
1 1/2 Pounds per bag shipped via USPS Priority Mail.