Just load, shake, and feed. It's that easy with the Exo-Terra Feeding Rock.
Place crickets and vitamin supplements inside the feeder, shake to coat the crickets, and remove the plug to release the crickets into your pet's cage.
No-mess feeder retains the excess vitamin powder, which can be reused at the next feeding. It also reduces vitamin residue on the substrate, which may be dangerous as it can harbor harmful bacteria, especially in humid terrarium conditions.
Crickets release into the cage, stimulating your pet's natural feeding behavior.
Realistically designed poly-resin feeder is easy to clean.
- Pour an ultra-fine powder supplement into the deeper part of the Feeding Rock.
- Add a maximum of ten to 20 crickets (depending on size).
- Place the two pieces together. Secure the plug.
- Hold firmly together and shake gently until all the insects are coated.
- Place the Feeding Rock in the terrarium. Remove the plug.